Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Support for Uganda

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post (again today!) to let everyone know how my support raising is going for Africa. If you didn't know, I'm going to Uganda this June for a medical missions trips in an orphanage, then after that I'm traveling on (with Daniel) to Rwanda to visit the people there! I still have A LOT of money to raise by June 22nd. So if anyone has any ideas on how to fundraise or of anyone to send support letters to.. please please let me know. I trust the Lord to provide so I am not stressing out about it, I'm just making sure all of my bases are covered! I am open to any ideas, so please let me know! Or if you want to financially support me on this trip please send a check to Grace Community Church, 643 W. Lee Street, Greensboro, NC 27403, write Kat Burris-Uganda Missions in the memo line. Thank you again for your help, it is such a blessing! Enjoy your day! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is AMAZING that you are spending your summer doing that, Kat! I'm so proud of you! =) I can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete